Real Life Issues, Real Life People, Real Life Experiences, Love, Life, Business, Sex, Relationships!

Friday 5 July 2013

I am the pregnant Virgin!

This is my story... I am a very shy girl and plead to the group that I remain anonymous, I am ver sorry. I am [under 18] years old and pregnant with my boyfriend's baby.



I live with my parents at Surulere area of Lagos State, Nigeria. I went to his (my boyfriend) house one evening telling my parents (who had no idea I had a boyfriend) that I was round a friend's house. My boyfriend spiked my coke and I didn't suspect a thing when I woke up fully dressed on his sofa. It was only when I started getting pregnancy symptoms that I realised, and took three tests, all clearly positive. I told my two best friends who really supported me, then eventually went to a teacher at my school, who referred my friend and myself to a teacher with more authority. When I was asked if I was pregnant, I lied saying I thought I may be imagining things, and the teachers haven't asked me since. I'm now 2-and-a-half months pregnant and a bump is starting to show, I am constantly getting back pains and cramps in my stomach. When I told my boyfriend he said he never wanted to see me again. I was really scared, but eventually I figured that I had to tell someone who could help and give me advise. The counsellor who is a pastor in my local church (I will please not mention the name of my church) is helping is giving me all the different options, but I know in my heart that I have already made up my mind; I will not have an abortion like she really did advice me. After all, this baby has done nothing wrong, and I believe that this is what God wanted or it wouldn't have happened. At first I felt very alone, too scared to tell anyone, but I see now that I needed this support. By telling you this, I want to send out the message that, should you be in a similar situation, you are not alone, there is a lot of help out there for you. I told a responsible adult, rather than trying to tackle an unwanted teenage pregnancy on my own. This will change my life, but everything happens for a reason. I hope you learn from or are inspired by my story, and know that no matter what happens, there is always a way to get through it.- Anonymous lady.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, the picture have not actually depicted the black shy girl, it was just for us to place a photograph there after all. So please next time, do upload your pictures if you have could the courage, else do no bother, we shall manage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm inspired by this story.,God will see u through

    ReplyDelete